Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holly Jolly Christmas

Happy Wednesday everyone. It's time for the new challenge at The Paper Variety. Our challenge this week is to create a paper project that is inspired by a Christmas song.



And we have an awesome prize up for grabs.......

My Minds Eye Kraft Funday
6x6 pad, clear stamps, and 3 embellishment packs


As I was searching through some Christmas songs for inspiration, the song Holly Jolly Christmas struck me. Holly.... I know Echo Park's Merry Christmas collection has some holly in it. Here's what I came up with....


I added some bling from my stash over the holly berries for a little extra interest. I really like how it turned out.

I am also entering this card at Christmas Card Challenges. The challenge is to make a one layer card, but the challenge is always optional. But it is a Christmas card. And Paper Issues current issue is Holiday Madness. You can link up your holiday paper projects.

Last week I received an email from Echo Park. They are having a Holiday Card Project Contest. You can post a photo of a Christmas card made with Echo Park paper on their Facebook page. Then you mail the card to their office. Some of the office staff will choose favorites and the winners will get a collection. Sounds like fun.

I hope you will let a Christmas song inspire you to create something special. I can't wait to see all the wonderful projects.

By the way. It is time for Abby and Suzanne to select a new design team at TPV. They are so awesome to work with and the designer they choose are so talented and great to work with as well. Check out this post for all of the details. I can't wait to see who will be on the next team.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Great Christmas card, love the Holly!
Thanks for playing at Christmas Card Challenges this week :)

Brigitte said...

WOW, what a pretty card!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and I hope to see you again next challenge.
Brigitte

pat said...

very pretty card! love the colors.
Thanks for playing along this week.