Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hard Work

I really love sketches, so I am constantly searching for more places that feature sketches. I have checked out the sketches on the Sweet Peach Crop Shop blog before, but have never done a layout. I so loved this sketch, I made it a priority to complete a page using it.

I think this sketch really struck me because of the tags. My first scrapping love was tags. I have quite a few Sizzix tag dies. They are the reason I have not given up my Sizzix now that I have the Cricut.

My layout consist of 2 photos of Harley, when he was still quite little. Stew had taken him to work with him at a customer's house. He was there all day. He wore Harley out. Poor thing fell asleep under the wheelbarrow. He was so beat, he stayed sound asleep in the truck once they got home.


I also followed the Punch challenge at the Yahoo Group Scrappin-n-Chattin. The challenge is to use at least 2 different punches on a page. I used 2 different border punches and 2 different Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punches.

Thanks for stopping by.....

3 comments:

Liz Chidester said...

This looks awesome, I love the title!
Gret job on the sketch!

beth said...

This is another great lo. I love the pics of Harley all wiped out. Lol

Kristie W. said...

Great take on the sketch. I used to make some tags but now I find them hard lol. I love the stitching on your layout!