Friday, August 20, 2010

Every Day Card Challenge

At Scrappin-n-Chattin we are currently running a challenge to create a card every day. And for this month, they are to be Christmas cards. How fun to be creating holiday cards during the summer. There were 2 options - creating 30 cards, or 15. I chose to try to do 15. So far I am up to 4. It's quite fun and very challenging for me. It will be so nice to have a stash of holiday cards all ready for addressing in December.



My day 4 card also qualifies for our Card Challenge #1 this month at SnC. The challenge was to use a transparency. I used one I had from the Eskimo Kisses collection from Basic Grey. It's such a wonderful collection. The colors are awesome and non-traditional. I really like how it turned out.

I am also going to enter this card into a contest at The Paper Variety. Abby and Suzanne will chose a random winner to receive the Imaginisce Christmas Cottage 6 x 6 paper pad, greetings rub-ons and holly stamp. So much fun.

Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

Suzy said...

Beautiful card Sue! That pink scallop is the perfect touch.

Skrapbuker said...

Gorgeous card! I also think the pink scallop is perfect!!

The Paper Variety said...

Those ornaments are so cute! Are they printed on your transparency? Beautiful card, Sue! Thanks for joining the challenge at TPV! :)