Saturday, June 19, 2010

First Layout of the Month

I had been doing so well at keeping up with the challenges on the Scrappin'-n-Chattin'. This month started with vacation, then getting caught up. Scrapping has just seemed to be taking a backseat. Stew is working 2nd shift this weekend, so I have decided that I will spend most of my time in the office scrapping while he's gone.

The first layout that I worked on was based on a sketch for the July Guest Design Team Challenge at Sketchy Thursdays. As soon as I saw this sketch, I knew which photo I wanted to use. Stew took this picture that when I was away. The dogs spent most of the days outside while I was gone and Willie and Harley were inseparable. Stew looked up from his work to find Lola, Harley and Willie sound asleep on the front lawn. He went to get the camera, but Lola heard him and moved. When he got back, he snapped this one.

These are truly best friend. This layout is also being used for the Tiny Alpha challenge at Snc.

2 comments:

heidi said...

awwwww!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Oh I loveeeeeeeeeeee this! I loveeeeeeee that one of the strips is DOGGY PAPER!!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)