Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thinking Rock

I have been working on pages today on my day off. There's other things I should have done, but I really wanted to get these pages done. I'm so glad I did.


The last layout I needed to create for the Scrappin-n-Chattin' challenges for this month was to include the words Rock and/or Roll in the title. This was a bit of a challenge for me. Luckily, we are loaded with rocks around here. I decided to use photos of Harley trying to decide if he wanted to go swimming at the quarry. This layout is based on the current sketch at PageMaps Blog.


This is what I came up with, using some more of my Echo Park Summertime paper.

I created a page 2 for this layout, to answer the question posed in the subtitle, To Swim or Not To Swim. This page was based on a sketch from The Scrappiest.



I used some more Echo Park Summertime paper. It was pretty easy to make the pinwheel. I think it adds a fun element to the page.

Here are the pages together.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

ShoppingTamii said...

so cute! Love the color combo you used